- Duties are primarily focused on legal hold related tasks.
- Performs data collections using EnCase eDiscovery and other computer forensic tools on a variety of systems including MS Exchange, Enterprise Vault, network shares, etc. to support investigations and litigations.
- Meets with attorneys to determine collection requirements and interviews custodians to determine sources of potential data.
- Tracks and controls data collection activity.
- Works with a variety of technical and non-technical personnel in a team environment.
EnCase eDiscovery is a very specific piece of software. It is not the same as the standard EnCase product.
•Previous experience with using Guidance Software’s EnCase eDiscovery tool.
•Previous experience performing data collections from networks using computer forensic tools.
•Ability to work with attorneys and interview potential custodians regarding their potential sources of electronic data.
•5 + years of work experience in a technical or litigation support field.
•Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
•Professional certifications (e.g., EnCE, CCFE ) a plus.