Requirements and Technical Skills:
- Manages daily operations, ensures client inquiries and requests are responded to accurately and timely and in accordance with service level agreements
- Manages the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality client service
- Implements processes, tools, and training for staff to ensure successful launch of new products
- Provides guidance to staff in resolution of difficult client questions/problems in order to ensure accurate technical support information
- Monitors client contacts with staff to ensure standards of quality are met
- Directly addresses client dissatisfaction and analyzes causes to define strategy for implementing corrective action
- Works with other departments to improve processes and quality of client interaction by reviewing customer satisfaction survey data and identifying areas for improvement
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product
- Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions
Labor Category Description:
Provides daily supervision and direction to staff responsible for phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and applications developed or deployed under this contract. Staff serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
•ITIL v3 Foundations
Labor Category Qualifications:
Associates Degree with two years of related experience. Equivalents: High School diploma with four years of specialized experience in related field, or Bachelors or Masters Degree with no experience.