Relativity System Administrator
Performs a variety of activities in one or more of the following and/or related areas: personal computer applications training, data control and scheduling coordination, systems administration, data security administration, and associated fields.
Duties include training of users, performing productions, loading data.
* Will monitor user accounts and licensing and create and maintain databases and production sets.
* Assist with advanced troubleshooting in Relativity.
* Assist with the development of test plans and grids for new releases, perform admin testing and assist with development of end user training.
• Create and add new clients
• Create and add new matters
• Create and add new workspaces
• Create and add users
• Create and add groups
• Create and add workspaces
• Create and add layouts and views
• Workspace creation and design (upon consultation with end-user and on-siter)
• Apply database and user security
• Data loads and imports
• Productions and exports
• Perform “Mass Operations” such as Move, Delete, Replace, Export, Process, etc.
Will assist the Relativity Administrator with building and documenting the procedures, protocols and workflows necessary for Relativity administration, developing and maintaining guidelines on data storage.
Basic Qualifications: 2 years of Relativity experience
• Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self starter
• iConect and Concordance experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered career, or journey, level