Allows teachers and administrative personnel access to their environment from personal computers, mobile devices or school furnished equipment.
- All the information remains secure behind the organization’s or school’s firewall.
- Mitigates risk of compromising course tests or sensitive student information.
- A “lifestyle” benefit for teachers and staff – no laptop to carry when commuting or travelling.
- Eliminates or reduces the number of laptops issued by school and the associated cost.
- Flexible deployment models: physical desktops, desktop pools, static user VMs or integrated out-of-the-box VM pool management.
- No school supplied software on the end-user device or laptop eliminates the requirement for installing, configuration, administration and support.
- No risk of introducing malware into enterprise network from end-user devices, including zero day threats.
- No endpoint security software required – no associated acquisition, administration and support costs.